-1 large sheet of puff pastry dough or 1 tube of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
-1 round or wedge of Brie cheese (do not remove rind)
-Raspberry Jam, or other sweet jam
-Aged Balsamic Vinegar – We suggest Rich Raspberry, Rich Chocolate, Pecan Praline or Cranberry Walnut Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. If you want, start with chilled brie and use a sharp knife to carefully cut off the thin top rind of the cheese. This may help the crust stay with the cheese when served. The rind is edible so you don’t have to do this step if you don’t want to.
- On a stick-free cookie sheet, lay out the puff pastry or the crescent rolls flat; put the brie round or wedge on top.
- Spread jam on brie, fold dough over top, cutting off excess dough.
- Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes, pastry should be golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Drizzle Olive Shoppe Aged Balsamic Vinegar (We suggest Rich Raspberry, Pecan Praline, Rich Chocolate or Cranberry Walnut Aged Balsamic Vinegar)
- Serve with crackers and apple slices.