Recipe Name: Olive Shoppe Tex-Mex Breakfast Burrito
Author Name: Admin
Prep Time: Cook Time:
½ Cup Smoked Sausage sliced and cut into quarters
¼ Cup Diced Onions
¼ Cup Red Bell Pepper
1 Tsp chopped Jalapeno Pepper (optional)
Olive Shoppe Jalapeno Infused EVOO
½ Cup Shredded Cheese divided (I use the Mexican Shredded Cheese)
4 Flour Tortillas
Olive Shoppe Garlic-Cilantro Aged Balsamic
1. In a saucepan, heat 1Tbsp of Olive Shoppe Jalapeno Infused EVOO over medium heat. Add smoked sausage, onions, red bell pepper and chopped jalapeno and sauté until onions are translucent. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk eggs.
3. In another saucepan, coat with Olive Shoppe Jalapeno Infused EVOO. Add eggs and scramble until done. Set aside.
4. Place flour tortilla on plate. Add ¼ of the scrambled eggs, ¼ or the smoked sausage mix and 2 Tbs. of shredded cheese to the center of the flour tortilla.
5. Fold top and bottom of flour tortilla 1 inch over filling. Fold sides of tortilla over filling.
6. In a frying pan, lightly spray with oil (so the burrito won’t stick), and place burrito face down (folded side down). Cook on medium heat until golden brown and crispy. Flip over and cook the other side until crispy, golden brown.
7. Remove from pan, place on plate and add salsa to top. Drizzle Olive Shoppe Garlic Cilantro Aged Balsamic over salsa and add a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!
Makes 4 burritos.