Having fun with Olive Oil
Posted on October 07 2023,
- One of my customers makes these great brownies and they are all the rage. Buy a box of brownie mix. Substitute the vegetable oil with our fabulous “Blood Orange Olive Oil” cook them up.
- Cut them into squares, top with a raspberry and drizzle with our “Dark Chocolate Aged Balsamic” This makes for a fancy, delicious and extremely easy dessert that will impress your friends and yourself.”
- “Pour some DRIZZELS of our SCRUMPTIOUS STAWBERRY AGED BALSAMIC and DARK CHOCOLATE AGED BALSAMIC over angel food cake, cheesecake, add strawberries or raspberries. “
Quick easy delicious salad
- Take lettuce, grilled chicken, candied walnuts or pecans, crumbled feta cheese, strawberries or cubed green apples, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle our “Rosemary Infused Olive Oil” and “Crisp Green Apple White Balsamic.” Toss, taste and drizzle more if needed.
- “Our TUSCAN HERB FUSED OLIVE OIL & 5 STAR AGED BALSAMIC COMPLIMENTS ANY salad dressing, or drizzled over veggies, meats, and seafood it’s a great place to start building your Imported Olive Shoppe Olive Oils.”
- Take a Pork Butt, drizzle with our “Tuscan Herb Fused OO, Roasted Garlic Infused OO, Oregano Infused OO, Cracked Black Pepper Infused OO, Garlic~Mushroom Fused OO, Roasted Chili Infused OO or Jalapeño Infused OO.” Marinade in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Put in crock pot with about an inch of water. Salt and pepper the pork butt and drizzle more oil and our Smoked Hickory Aged Balsamic. Cook slowly for 8 hours. Drain broth but leave about ½ to 1 inch of broth in crock pot with cooked pork butt. With a fork, shred the pork in the crock pot with the broth until completely shredded. Cut dinner rolls in half and add shredded pork to one half. Drizzle with Smoked Hickory Aged Balsamic. Top with other half of the roll or bun and enjoy!